Does a group ski course for adults sound dull?
Far from it! Together, we’ll have an awesome time on the slopes, taking your skiing skills to a whole new level. Say adios to stress and embrace some snowy vibes! You’ll discover how fantastic skiing can be, and how sweet the taste of après-ski is when you’re enjoying it with a wide smile on your face. Being part of a group means you reap the rewards of shared learning achievements, as well as the visual cues from your fellow participants. Your skiing abilities can be significantly boosted by visual learning. Are you ready? Sign up now and we can tear up the slopes together.
Learn safely and with a pinch of fun: We’re all about making skiing safe, yet fun – come join us on the slopes!
Your customised course: Our lessons are tailored to your skiing abilities. It’s all about you!
Quality matters to us: With us, you practise in small groups because quality matters – just like your enthusiasm for skiing!
Visual and cognitive learning: Watch, understand and do the same! Learn like a true pro with us – observe, understand, and copy.
Course times: From Sunday to Tuesday from 10:15 am to 12:15 pm and 1:15 pm to 3:15 pm
Course start: Beginners start on Sundays, advanced skiers on Mondays.
Meeting point: Join us at the Salober-Schröcken Ski School’s assembly point at 10:00 am.
Tickets: Available in the Ski School Office at the Salober valley station.
- Beginners: Feel free to select the course for 1–3 days, depending on your needs.
- Advanced skiers: We also offer courses for advanced students for 1–2 days.
- The perfect ski: Gear up for the ultimate skiing thrills! We recommend beginners choose skis up to chest height – it’s how to start in style.
- Own your style on the slopes because style is everything! You need breathable ski clothing, a helmet, trendy gloves, sunscreen, stylish sunglasses, comfortable ski boots and a couple of poles. Whatever you need, the sports shop has it. Jug Sports Arlberg is right next to the ski school office.
- Jump-start for beginners: Get your ski adventure off to a flying start! On the first day, we recommend a practice lift ticket to get you up and running. You can buy your lift tickets at the lift ticket counter.
- Your choice, your style: Slightly advanced or experienced skier? Choose between the 3-Täler ski pass and the Ski Arlberg Pass. If you’re planning a private trip to Lech, you can’t go wrong with the Ski Arlberg Pass. In our ski course, we recommend the 3-Täler ski pass with an option to switch tickets.
- United towards freedom: Every member of our crew requires a valid Ski Arlberg Ski Pass to access the extensive slopes of Ski Arlberg. If you already have a 3-Täler ticket for at least 3 days, you’ll have access to discounted Ski Arlberg exchangeable day ticket.
- Check out the latest rates here: Ski pass prices Ski Arlberg