Your private technique coaching: The perfect start to your day. Get ready for a technique session that will get your day on the slopes off to the perfect start! This lesson is popular from 9–10 am and you can even book it online. If this time frame doesn’t suit your plans, no worries – we’re flexible and offer it during the day upon request. However, this session is not suitable for beginners. Skiing or snowboarding, the focus here is all about mastering technical skills. Don’t expect a feel-good course; this is your chance to elevate your skills to the next level. Start your day energised and focused on improvement. Book your technique coaching now and become a master on the slopes!
Ideal for one to two people: Tailored for small groups of 1–2 people, this private session offers a personal and intensive experience.
Not for beginners: Please note that this private lesson is not suitable for beginners. It is aimed at skiers and snowboarders with advanced skills.
Suitable for skiing and snowboarding: Both skiers and snowboarders can benefit from this private lesson and improve their technique.
Online booking is possible for lessons from 9 to 10 am (except Saturdays): You have the option to book this technique session online. The regular time is mornings from 9 to 10, except on Saturdays. If you’d like different times, you can arrange it on request.
Salober is the only meeting point for this technique coaching. Here’s where your exciting ski or snowboard technique lesson begins.
- Your goal in mind: What do you want to achieve in this course? Set yourself a clear goal and be ready to achieve it.
- Check your equipment: Make sure your gear is in top condition. Your skis or snowboard should be ready for action-packed fun.
- Valid ski pass and course ticket: Check again whether your lift pass is still valid.
- Style and comfort: Wear clothes that not only keep you warm, but are also breathable. You want to look cool on the slopes and feel comfortable.
- Top fit and motivated: Your health and motivation are vital. Be in top shape and ready for an exhilarating adventure on the slopes.
- Beam with anticipation: smile! The excitement of your ski or snowboard course should already be visible on your face. This will be an unforgettable experience!
How many hours should I book?
- Consider your goals and preferences.
- A private lesson to improve your technique is a smart move. If you’re looking to seriously up your game, it’s essential to take time perfecting your technique. Also, it’s heaps of fun, you’re continually progressing and taking in the great outdoors.
To help us choose the right instructor for you, please provide us with information about your current skiing ability and goals in advance.